Property Management at its finest.
The Starwood Realty Company prides itself on keeping up with the times. We offer one of a kind property management solutions to all types of property owners and investors. Whether you have a duplex, or multi tenant apartment buildings the Starwood Realty Company can meet and exceed your needs. Many landlords and investors want a hands off approach but still want to have a good line of communication with their property management company. We offer tailored services to fit every owners needs. Give us a call today to see why so many owners and investors trust the Starwood Realty Company with their property management needs.
What makes us different:
- Specialized leases to fit each properties needs.
- Automated and scheduled invoicing.
- Strict and swift property eviction services
- A full team of Real Estate Agents to keep vacancies at an all time low.
- All of our managed properties have a 95 percent fill rate.
- We accept only properties that fit our program guidelines and quality standards.
- Properties managed by the Starwood Realty Company increase in value year by year due to the attention given to rental rates and property maintenance.
- We have a full team of qualified professional contractors to fit all repair and maintenance needs.
Marketing Your Rental Property
- In marketing your rental property the goal is finding responsible and financially stable individuals and/or families looking to rent one of our managed units.
- We are very knowledgeable of the current rental marketplace. We know when the rental market is hot and when it is more challenging. We are the experts at establishing the right marketing budget to get your property rented as quickly as possible.
- You are paying bills for your property when it is sitting empty. You need your property rented as quickly as possible to receive rent and offset your expenses. We know where and how renters are searching for properties for rent.
- We work with local and national real estate firms to give your property the best exposure possible. Our average fill time for a vacant unit is 2 weeks.
Our Rental Property Management Philosophy
The company’s name is our brand. Not only do we treat our clients properties as if they are our own, we also work vigorously to build both mutually respectful, and long lasting relationships with our clients. We are residential, vacation, and multi tenant rental property managers and real estate experts. As our clients, you are guaranteed access to us in a timely fashion. We pride ourselves in both our quality, and prompt service to our owners. Our goal is long term rental growth and property conservation and maintenance. This increases your properties value which in times increases wealth.
What we provide as your premier property manager:
- We keep rental property vacancies short lived
- Extensive and thorough screening for responsible tenants
- All leases are drawn up by our real estate attorney
- We manage security deposits in accordance with Florida Statues
- Our offices address tenant issues quickly and professionally
- Because of the number of properties we manage, our licensed vendors give us reputable, quality and very reasonably priced repairs and maintenance with a quick turnaround time.
- We have staff that will inspect your rental property for tenant compliance issues, as well as deferred maintenance issues on a weekly basis.
- We offer monthly statements, compiled year end statements, and 1099’s as well for IRS purposes.
- Efficiently handling evictions when necessary because “if the tenant does not pay they cannot stay.”
Benefits of using The Starwood Realty Company:
- Management Services Performed are done with strict standards
- We market your rental properties to potential tenants and minimizing vacancy rates
- Maximize rent rolls and are efficient in collecting rent
- We handle all screening of potential tenants
- Our offices handle all lease preparation and offer digital signing
- Identifying and supervising maintenance
- We offer move in and move out reports
- We can handle all of your payable obligations (taxes, insurance, association fees, landscaping, etc.) and can deliver monthly and year end statements.
Screening Potential Renters:
We believe in making sure our tenants and their neighbors are respectable to the properties. Tenant screening is one of the most important parts of managing your rental property. The Starwood Realty Company screens all potential tenants through our tenant screening check list. All of our screening is in accordance with Florida state law. Our tenant screening includes contacting references, calculating financial stability, pulling credit reports, checking online social media and performing background checks. Our background checks include the national terrorist action list, a civil search for any evictions, a criminal search for felonies and sexual predators.
Ongoing in depth property Inspections:
We conduct weeky property inspections at all of our managed properties. When performing these weekly inspections the property manager will walk the grounds to make sure no damage has been caused to the exterior of the building, confirm that our landscapers have maintained the grounds to our standards as well as note anything that we feel would be a preventative service measure. We enter the property once a month to inspect the AC Filter and AC System, which helps us to identify any potential lease violations and determine if there are any maintenance issues to address. This visit also allows us to help the tenants understand and follow their contract obligations.
Distribution of Your Rental Income:
- The collection and distribution of rent is an important part of the services we offer to owners.
- You receive your money in a timely manner with deposits of your rent check proceeds made directly into your bank account.
All security deposit monies are collected after the lease signing and are held in a Florida Bank in a non interest Escrow Account according to Florida Statutes. Security deposits are returned according to the statute which is stated in our leases.
Even with the best screening measures taken, sometimes a tenants ability to pay rent becomes a challenge that they cannot overcome. When all options have been exhausted and the decision is made to evict, we act accordingly and efficiently with our legal staff to make this a swift and non costly hurdle. We will handle all that is required and have you as the owner participate in the process only when necessary.
Automated 24 hour maintenance hotline:
Our management company offers a one of a kind 24 hour maintenance hotline service to our tenants at all managed properties. What does this do for you as the property owner? If for example a tenant has a maintenance issue that can cause serious damage to your property there is no delay in getting our contractors out on site to fix the issue. Our 24 hour maintenance hotline connects our tenants directly with our maintenance contractors. This has proven to be a great tool during holidays or during times that our offices are closed.
Cities where we currently manage:
|Miami, FL||Deerfield Beach, FL|
|Hialeah, FL||Boynton Beach, FL|
|Fort Lauderdale, FL||Lauderhill, FL|
|Port St. Lucie, FL||Weston, FL|
|Pembroke Pines, FL||Delray Beach, FL|
|Hollywood, FL||Homestead, FL|
|Miramar, FL||Tamarac, FL|
|Coral Springs, FL||North Miami, FL|
|Miami Gardens, FL||Wellington, FL|
|West Palm Beach, FL||Jupiter, FL|
|Pompano Beach, FL||Margate, FL|
|Davie, FL||Coconut Creek, FL|
|Miami Beach, FL||Houston, TX|
|Plantation, FL||The Woodlands, TX|
|Sunrise, FL||Spring, TX|
|Boca Raton, FL||Conroe, TX|